Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Orders require a $750 deposit prior to production. Deposit can be paid online via PayPal, by mail in the form of a check or by phone in the form of a debit or credit card.
The remaining balance is due 10 days prior to the production completion date. Balance must be paid by mail in the form of a check.
The total balance will be paid in 2-3 payments, depending on the kit and options chosen. Each payment is due 10 days prior to the production completion date of each stage.
DF Kit Car reserves the right to change prices, descriptions and specifications without notice.
If the kit order is cancelled more than 10 days prior to the production completion date, $250 will be charged for cancellation and half of the original deposit will be refunded. Deposit is non-refundable if the kit order is cancelled less than 10 days before the production completion date.
Paid orders that have not been picked up within 1 year of the production completion date are non-refundable.
Products may be returned with prior approval from DF Kit Car. Products returned within 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the product is being exchanged. All items must be in new condition and in the original packaging. On special cases, products can be returned within 60 days for credit towards future purchases.
DF Kit Car makes no warranties, expressed or implied, on kits, components or other products the company sells. Implied warranties are disclaimed by DF Kit Car.
DF Kit Car manufactures and packages kits for custom car-building, racing and off-road use and are not intended for conventional passenger vehicle use. We can not control the installation or application of our products and we do not make any warranty for the use of our products under specific applications.
The purchaser assumes the risk of all personal, property and economic injury, damage or loss arising from the use of DF Kit Car products.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DF Kit Car's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DF Kit Car's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DF Kit Car at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DF Kit Car's web site are provided "as is". DF Kit Car makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DF Kit Car does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DF Kit Car or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DF Kit Car's Internet site, even if DF Kit Car or a DF Kit Car authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on DF Kit Car's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DF Kit Car does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DF Kit Car may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DF Kit Car does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DF Kit Car has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DF Kit Car of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Chevrolet is a registered trademark. DF Kit Car is not connected to the holders of this trademark.
Any claim relating to DF Kit Car's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.